Free photo shoot terms and conditions
As a thank you for booking a Melbourne Shopping Experiences tour during the months of August, September and October we would like you to enjoy a complimentary makeover and photo shoot experience valued at $370 on us.
Your upcoming shopping tour is the perfect occasion to think about buying some new clothes, shoes and accessories for your photo shoot! You will have 3 different complete looks for your photo shoot so it is a great excuse to shop….enjoy!
Please note that these photo shoots are available on Friday and Saturdays only, subject to availability, although other days may be available for groups of 3 or more.
A refundable $50 deposit is required to confirm your appointment (this will either go towards your order or be refunded to you on the day). PLEASE NOTE: WE REQUIRE 48 HOURS NOTICE IN THE EVENT OF A RESCHEDULE or CANCELLATION
One voucher per person per photo shoot. Voucher is fully transferable so may be given as a gift. Not redeemable for cash or valid with any other offer. Voucher must be presented to redeem the offer.
Once you book your shopping experience you will be emailed a gift voucher which includes:
- 3-4 hour luxury magazine style photo shoot
- Glass of bubbly, tea, herbal tea or Nespresso coffee on arrival
- Pre-photo shoot phone consultation
- Wardrobe / style consultation (at your photo shoot)
- Personalised full professional makeup application by an industry professional using Bodyography Professional Cosmetics
- 3 different hairstyles / looks / outfits (any style you like!)
- 3 separate photo shoots
- Free application of lashes for your photo shoot (upon request)
- Instant viewing of images with no obligation or minimum order
- $50 credit towards any order
- A $150 Blush Creative Gift Certificate for a friend or family member to use at a later date
- Group, couple or family photo shoots: You are welcome to bring a friend, partner or family member to be included in your photo shoot experience. If you would like to bring additional people who were not guests on the Melbourne Shopping Experience Tour there is a small charge of $25 to include them in the shoot. They can be in as many of the 3 different looks / photo shoots as you like (we suggest you do a mix of individual and together shots for lots of variety). Children under 14 years of age are free. Please make sure you let us know at the time of booking if you would like to include your partner, a friend / family member or child / children in the shoot.
BEFORE YOUR PHOTO SHOOT
- Please make sure that your hair is clean and dry and free from styling products (we recommend that you wash your hair the night before or on the morning of your shoot). You will have 3 different hairstyles.
- We suggest you wear minimal or no makeup when you arrive. You will receive a full professional make up by an industry professional and your makeup will be slightly altered for each of the 3 looks.
- Pay extra attention to small details, they make a big difference in the final result: manicured or painted nails look great in photos, tidy eyebrows etc.
- If you would like lingerie / swimwear / sexy photos please pay careful attention to shaving or waxing needs. All of our photographers are female so you will feel comfortable should you want to try a sexy look.
- If you want to get a spray tan please make sure it is fresh, even and not blotchy or orange when you come in for your shoot.
DURING YOUR PHOTO SHOOT
- Be creative and show some of your personality in your looks. It is important to be authentic and to be you! We can do any style that you like for your 3 different looks!! Glamour, Portfolio, Boudoir, Corporate, Lingerie, Fitness and lots more!
- You might want to bring in extra props for you shoot to personalize it even more. Some ideas: teddy bear, sports equipment, musical instruments, gym outfit, weights / gym equipment, hats, burlesque costume etc. We also have lots of props you can borrow in the Blush Creative wardrobe.
- Remember that you will have 3 different looks so let’s try to vary them as much as possible. Please bring with you all of the clothing, shoes and accessories you would like to wear for your shoot.
- Some things that photograph really well for women are: jeans and casual tops, corporate / business look, evening dresses with heels and bling, white shirts, lingerie, swimwear, fitness / gym gear. Bold bright colours, white and black all look great, so does anything that has interesting patterns or textures. Make sure you bring a couple of pairs of shoes and also any favourite jewellery or accessories you’d like to wear for you shoot. If you are unsure exactly what to wear, don’t worry….our suggestion - just pack a bag of lots of different options (anything you think might work) and your stylist will help you decide on the day. We will mix and match with the Blush wardrobe to create your 3 individual looks.
- We will guide you as to what looks will suit you and what will photograph the best. Your photographer will assist you every step of the way through the shoot. Don’t worry if you are nervous, most of our clients have never been photographed before. You are in very safe hands....we have photographed over 31,000 clients in the past 17+ years!!
- Feel free to bring example photographs from magazines (or online) of hair, makeup, photographic styles or poses that you like for reference.
AFTER THE PHOTO SHOOT
- You will see your images straight after the shoot so you can decide what you would like to order on the day. It is important to note that there is o obligation to purchase and no minimum order but we know you will LOVE your photos! Images can be purchased as prints or as high res images, both individually or as part of a customized package for extra value.
- We also have beautiful albums and canvas wall prints available.
- We require a 50% deposit on the day and the balance is payable 1-2 weeks later on collection (urgent turnaround is available on request).