MARVELLOUS MELBOURNE WALKING TOUR
More than just your average walking tour! Melbourne is a shopper’s paradise and this tour gives you the chance to take advantage of it!
Enjoy a three hour walking tour of the hidden shopping gems of Melbourne with time to shop for high quality, locally made items for yourself, or gifts for friends and family at home.
Our tour starts in the heart of Melbourne, at Federation Square. The direction the tour takes will be determined each day based on the guests joining us and what they are interested in shopping for. Some of our most popular options include:
- Sample locally produced confectionery or chocolate and pick up some delicious Melbourne themed sweet treats.
- Explore Melbourne’s famous arcades and laneways, discovering hidden treasures and unique souvenirs
- Buy iconic Australian Ugg boots and other sheepskin products
- Discover a shop full of quality designer homewares and kitchen wares made in Victoria
- Buy honey made on the roof-tops of Melbourne and other locally produced jams, sauces, tea and specialty foods
- Purchase locally produced leather goods and knitwear
- Explore the Koorie Heritage Centre with its fascinating display of Aboriginal artwork and visit the attached shop selling authentic South East Australian Aboriginal designed and/or crafted products.
- Visit a gallery featuring glass, sculpture and jewellery all handmade by established and emerging Australian artists.
- Head underground to Lightning Ridge Opal Mines for an interactive experience with their highly experienced staff including learning about the differences between various types of opals and how they are valued. Lightning Ridge carry a great selection of unset opals for all budgets as well as a range of wonderful opal gifts and expertly crafted jewellery.
TOUR INCLUDES: Three hour walking tour with a local guide, opal demonstration, confectionery sample.
Cost: $75 per adult. $56.25 per child under 15.