Would you like to fit some shopping into your Melbourne day at port? Melbourne Shopping Experiences can provide a range of shopping tours where we can pick you up and drop you off at Station Pier. Choose from a 4 hour tour of the famous laneways and beautiful arcades of the city, a full day exploring the factory outlets and warehouse sales in the inner city suburbs or contact us to arrange a private tour for just you, or a group of your friends, with any type of shopping, for any amount of time, in any location in Melbourne.
MELBOURNE shopping highlights
Explore the heart of Melbourne and get some shopping done at the same time! More than just your average walking tour, enjoy the opportunity to shop along the way as we explore some of Melbourne's most loved arcades and back streets.
Be met at Station Pier in Melbourne by a friendly local guide who will catch the tram into the city centre with and chat about what you want to shop for that day. Spend three hours discovering the hidden shopping gems of Melbourne, purchasing locally made items for yourself, or gifts for friends and family at home and taking photos of famous Melbourne landmarks and street art before being escorted back to your ship or moving on to your own sightseeing or shopping.
Each day's tour will vary based on the guests joining us and what they are interested in shopping for. Some of our most popular options include:
- Explore Melbourne’s famous arcades and laneways, discovering hidden treasures and unique souvenirs
- Visit a gallery featuring glass, sculpture and jewellery all handmade by established and emerging Australian artists..
- Sample locally produced confectionery or chocolate and pick up some delicious Melbourne themed sweet treats.
- Discover a shop full of quality designer homewares and kitchen wares made in Victoria
- Buy honey made on the roof-tops of Melbourne and other locally produced jams, sauces, tea and specialty foods
- Purchase locally produced leather goods and knitwear
- Explore the Koorie Heritage Centre with its fascinating display of Aboriginal artwork and visit the attached shop selling authentic South East Australian Aboriginal designed and/or crafted products.
- Shop for set and unset opals at an underground shop and learn about how they are valued
TOUR INCLUDES: Four hour walking tour with a local guide, pick up and drop off at Station Pier, public transport fares.
Cost: $90 per adult. $67.50 per child under 15.
BARGAINS AND BUBBLES OUTLET SHOPPING TOUR
Enjoy a relaxed and fun day of discount retail therapy without the worry of carrying bags, negotiating public transport or finding directions. From the time you are picked up from Station Pier, this small group Melbourne shopping tour explores back-street warehouses, pop-up sales and discount shopping streets such as Swan St, Bridge Rd and Smith St. Discover Melbourne's inner city suburbs including Richmond, Collingwood and Fitzroy as you shop till you drop in fashion discount outlets, accessory, bag & shoe shops and hard-to-find warehouse sales. We take you to the outlets that you may not find on your own, away from the shopping centres. Itineraries are flexible depending on the shopping requests of our guests.
TOUR INCLUDES: Pick-up and drop-off at Station Pier, local tour host, air-conditioned transport, café lunch with a glass of bubbles/drink.
Cost: $94 per adult. $70.50 for children under 14. Tour not recommended for children under the age of 10.
10% discount for past shoppers!