SPRING RACING STYLING
Need help shopping for your Spring Racing Carnival outfit? Don’t know a fascinator from a fedora? Or just want the opportunity to learn about the coming racing season's trends and some exclusive shopping opportunities? Join our Spring Racing Styling day and our expert personal stylists will have you race-ready in no time! With a maximum of 10 guests you'll get lots of one-on-one attention and assistance.
Meet our minibus in the city to be transported to Chadstone Shopping Centre or meet us there if that's more convenient. You will be greeted by your personal stylist who will take you in to Myer an hour before opening where you will be served juice and fresh, seasonal fruit while you enjoy an exclusive styling workshop. Learn about the trends for this year's Melbourne Cup Carnival and some tips and tricks to get you through the day. Get valuable advice on styles to suit your shape and how to accessorise to elevate your outfit to another level. Get a head start on the crowds by shopping before opening hours in Myer with a staff member and your stylist both on hand to help you out. Head out into the rest of the centre to explore the other shops. Your stylist is only a phone call away to provide help as you need it.
Meet back up with the group to be transferred to one of Melbourne’s leading milliners where you will have the opportunity to purchase the all-important hat, again at a closed shopping event. Milliners will be on hand to help you select the perfect fascinator or hat to match your face, hair and outfit. Want some extra detail added or a different colour? No problem. The milliners will work their magic. A wide range of styles and prices mean you are sure to find the perfect headwear, whether it’s a simple fascinator or an elaborate, plumed hat. While you shop, enjoy a light lunch with champagne, tea and coffee.
After all that shopping it’s time to put your feet up and relax as your minibus returns you to Chadstone or the city.
As a bonus, every guest who books any of our tours, including Spring Racing Style, receives a gift voucher for a 3-4 hour photo shoot with professional hair and make-up valued at $370.
- Pick up and drop off near Federation Square
- Air-conditioned transport
- Exclusive access to Myer and a millinery wholesaler
- Free time to shop with access to a personal stylist for advice and assistance
- Orange juice and fresh fruit
- Lunch with a glass of champagne
Cost: $150 per person
This tour can be booked as a private tour on other dates for groups of 4 or more. Please contact us for a quote.
Terms and Conditions
- A minimum of 6 bookings is required for this tour to proceed. If the tour needs to be cancelled due to insufficient numbers all guests will be refunded in full.
- Please advise us within 72 hours of a tour departure of any cancellation to avoid a cancellation fee of 25%
- No-shows or tours cancelled within 48 hours of the scheduled departure time may not be refunded
- Proof of age (over 18) must be shown to consume alcohol on any of our tours
- In compliance with the laws of responsible serving of alcohol, alcohol will not be served to intoxicated guests and drunk or disorderly patrons will not be permitted to remain with the group & will not be allowed back on the bus